Point Loma Veterinary Clinic - San Diego, CA - Services
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems.
Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs:
- Vaccinations and health certificates
- Heartworm testing & prevention: Proheart (6 mo. injec.)
- Laboratory testing for allergies and various medical disorders
- Nutrition and optimum body weight counseling
- Complete dental care including cleaning, polishing, x-rays and tooth extractions
- Dr. Cardeiro is a very skilled surgeon with over 25 years experience
- Quick recovery times from safe gas anesthetics
- Pain control for post-op, cancer, and arthritis patients
- X-ray, ECG, blood pressure and ultrasound procedures
- Behavioral advice
- Professional grooming and dremel (nail filing)
- Nationally recognized microchip insertion and registry
- Flea Prevention: Comfortis, Revolution
- Royal Canin, Purina and Hill's pet foods
- Approved prescriptions and flea medicines for your pet can be mailed to you
- Saturday appointments available
*If you are a new client, please see our free exam offer for new clients!
*Military Personnel? We offer you 10% off all products and services. Thank you for your service!